– Place will be at the Hotel Vallonia, address is: Keskustie 3, MUSTASAARI
– 13.-20.10.2018 standard time schedule
– Fri 12.10.2018 practise for non-host (like rulebook says)
– Mon 8.10.-Thu 11.10. 8:30-20:30 free practise
Registered racers: http://isra-slot.com/registration/2018-registered-racers/
Production-24 hand-out parts- read Local Rules pdf … :
- The teams will get their parts on Saturday 13.10. starting at 8:00 local time.
Chassis: - JK Aeolos Motor: - Redfox setup, Valiko armature 42deg timing, SKF ball bearings Body: - RedFox Lada Vesta WTCC2017 Tires and rims: - Alpha, S&K
Isra2018 event accomodation information:
1 person room 85 €/1 night
2 person room 100 €/1 night
with sauna +17 €/1 night
extra bed for 4-12 year +16 €/1 night
extra bed over 13 years +25 €/1 night
all prices include breakfast, evening sauna and taxes
-Do your reservation via email –> firstname.lastname@example.org please add email Subject ”Isra2018”
All prices are valid for all event 2018: April-FinnishChamp, June-Nez/warm-up, Aug-Euroserie, Oct-Isra2018 event.
Isra2018 event will be held at this Hotell !
ENG – http://www.vallonia.fi/?page=HOME&setlang=l3
SWE – http://www.vallonia.fi/?page=HEM&setlang=l1
FIN – http://www.vallonia.fi/?page=KOTI&setlang=l2
Registration Information for 2018 ISRA World Championship in Finland
Registration process to be done on isra-slot.com, registration will open on April 1, 2018 at 4:00PM UTC and close on June 30, 2018 at 4:00PM UTC.
Registration information: http://isra-slot.com/registration/registration-information/
Registration fees are:
ISRA 2018 License 10€
Starting fees 35€ per class: PR24, ES-32, F1-32, ES-24
– Handout parts: 175€ per team (motor, chassis, 2body, 2pr tires)
– Extra PR24 handout motor (not obligatory) 110€
– Extra pair of handout tires 11€
– Race T-shirt 20€ (inform t-shirt size via email –>> email@example.com)
Payment has to be made to organizer in order to complete registration by deadline.
Payments: PayPal (’friends and family’ ), Bank/Iban etc.., cash at the Warm-up, all payments has to be done end of June – money has to be end of June in Organizer bank account – Payer takes care all needed transfer dates and take care of all extra bank costs!
Please instruct your bank to forward payment orders to:
OP Corporate Bank plc Helsinki, Finland
BIC (SWIFT) -code: OKOYFIHH
IBAN: FI47 5028 0920 0212 81
Pay attention to rules: 1.6; 1.8; 1.9 and 1.10 in the rulebook.
Race T-shirt, backside will come all sponsors logo